vendredi 23 septembre 2011

30 kg later

Dear reader,

A quite short article, a quite useless article, but no matter.

***

And here we go, everything is ready for the start ! I have finally finished my baggage (well, almost). About 30kg to carry on, without my computer and the books that will follow me in the plane (even for me, 25h in front of a screen, it’s too much, and the black and whites pages will be helpful).

I have finished my farewell; unfortunately I couldn’t see everybody… Never mind, there is internet! About that, those whom I don’t have the address, please let me know, idem for the e-mail. That’s necessary to receive a nice post-card!

So, tonight, I’m going to say good bye Limoges, and I will spend the night close to Paris, to be ready tomorrow 8 am. Take-off at noon!

A small modification to my last article: my plan B has met a small difficulty. And because I don’t like to have only to plans, I’m currently working on a plan D! It’s getting complicated! Wait and see ;)

See you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire