dimanche 25 septembre 2011

Singapor : the escale

Chers amis lointains ou très proches, habitants de tous les pays et de tous les continents,

I arrived in Singapor, at the very morning, after 12 long hours in the A380 aircraft.
Not so long actually, I mean, It was OK. I’ve had a breakfast on board before the landing, and I will probably have a second one in two hours, after the take-off. I’m waiting in front of the boarding door, looking at the “Top Chef” Singaporean.

I’m turning into a real globe trotter, no long afraid of the Duane’s, and of the diverse controls. However, I’m still not able to pronounce “orange juice” well, so I’m doomed to drink apple juice.

I’m lost in the time, I should be sleeping at this moment! Especially because before I leave, a inexplicable and invincible tiredness has replaced the overexcitement I should have feel : the mystery is solved, I got my winter cold, earlier than usual. I hope the NZ spring will make me feel better (generally I’m sick until February/March). Right now I’m not really awake, not really asleep. Like a zombie, I watched the screen that indicated me the position of the aircraft, and I vaguely watched some movies. The only light in the middle of 11000m high night : New Delhi, which shine a lot in the dark, seen from the sky ! To finish with, special compliments to the Singapor Airline crew.

I will board soon for a 9h flight, and the Sunday which barely starts will be over.

See you very soon,

Sébastien.

PS : the one who find the reference of my introduction win the first card !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire